Tube I.D. φ 12, 16, 20, 25, 32 ,40, 50, 63, 80, 100 (mm), Ultra-compact, light weight, space-saving type.
- Ultra Compact, light weight and space saving cylinder.
- Wide range of bore sizes and strokes (12mm~100mm).Wide range of bore sizes and strokes (12mm~100mm).
- Single and double acting available.
- Ideal for use in machinery where space is limited and incorporating sensor groove which enables flush fitting of sensors.
- Sensor can be mounted on any one of three faces on 12 and 16 bore and on four faces on 20~100 bore.
|Acting type||Double acting / Single acting|
|Tube I.D. (mm)||12, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63, 80, 100|
|Port size||M5×0.8, Rc1/8, Rc1/4, Rc3/8|
|Operating pressure range||0.05~1 MPa|
|Proof pressure||1.5 MPa|
|Ambient temperature||－5℃~＋60℃ (No freezing)|
|Available speed range||50~500 mm/sec|
|Sensor switch||RCE, RCE1, RDEP (φ12~40mm) , RCB, RCE, RCE1, RDEP (φ50~100mm)|
MCJQ Component Set (Ready for Assembly)
Anonymous login Caution Procedure Demonstration
- Anonymous Login allows you to download 2D/3D files without an account.
- Please confirm the accurate product model number before generating the 3D model files.
- Also check the dimensions and tolerances from our newest catalog first since the profile of the 3D models are simplified for faster generating.
- If there is any specific dimension or tolerance not referred in our catalog, please contact our sales department.
- Simple Guide：Select the required product model number → Select "CAD download " at the left-bottom corner → Select the drawing format → Start download → Download
- Video Guide ： 2D／3D downloading procedure demonstration.